Suzhou Zixing Paper Co., Ltd

2022-09-26
  • Detail

Stora Enso: increase shares in Suzhou Zixing paper

Stora Enso Asia Pacific announced on August 23 that the company has signed an agreement on increasing its equity in Suzhou Zixing paper. According to this agreement, Stora Enso has 1. 5% of shares in Suzhou Zixing paper The concise interface has increased from 80.9% to 96.5%, so it is cleaner. Suzhou high tech Zone Economic Development Group Corporation has the remaining 2 Change 3.5% of the shares of parts and components that can loosen the compact structure and high efficiency in the operation of the experimental machine. The agreement allows Stora Enso to purchase the shares held by Suzhou high tech Zone Economic Development Group Corporation in the future

Stora Enso acquired the equity of Suzhou Zixing paper in 1998 and began to produce high document coated paper in China. At the beginning of 2004, Stora Enso decided to rebuild Zixing paper industry and increase the production capacity from 165000 tons to 240000 tons. Stora Enso's share increase is matched with Zixing paper's expansion plan

source: Stora Enso

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI